This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Stable, Long-term Role with Leading Practice
- Broad range of Commercial, Entertainment and Residential Projects
- Contract Administration and Site Coordination Focus
Join this leading Mid-sized Studio in their brand new, northern fringe offices.
Working on a broad range of interesting projects, this studio has a long standing reputation for quality, functionality and form. Their work has long been regarded across the hospitality and entertainment sector, having worked on some of Melbourne's most iconic dining institutions.
Join a family-feel studio that is on the look out for a Contract Administration focused Senior Architect. This role will be seen as the go-to for Contract Administration, and construction stages. Taking charge of a project from the second contracts are negotiated and signed, you will know the in's and out's of ABIC contracts.
- Lead project delivery from DD through to hand-over
- Client and Builder management, ensuring design intent is delivered on site
- Contract negotiations and administration
- Processing variations and progress claims
- Responding to site RFI's
- Acting as site Superintendent as required
This role will suit someone who has a firm grasp on project delivery as such you will hold:
- Architectural Registration with ARBV (or Interstate)
- Proven experience in Team Leadership
- Project experience across Residential, Commercial, and Entertainment sectors ($10M +)
- Builder and Stakeholder management and engagement skills
- Stong knowledge of ABIC contracts, BCA's, Rescode, and Construction Regulations
- Revit preferable, but not essential
Join this family-feel studio with a stable, long-term role. Showcase your problem solving abilities within the team and on site.
Reference number: M17746Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.