- Senior Architect with management experience
- Centrally located boutique studio
- Great team!
A small boutique studio who are in an exciting period of growth are seeking a Senior Architect to oversee the team and projects and to become an integral part of the office.
The work this office produces is diverse, working on Multi-unit residential developments, retail and hospitality projects and also smaller commercial schemes. They are currently looking for a Senior Architect to come in and run a number of key projects, mentor staff and work towards a management role in the business.
In order to be a successful candidate for this position, you will need:
At least 10 years previous experience in an Australian Architectural firm.
- You will have the experience and knowledge needed to oversee the running of projects from start to completion.
- Client liaison ability
- Excellent project management/coordination skills
- Hands on with AutoCAD/Revit
- Previous experience managing teams
- Experience within the residential and/or commercial sector
- Solid understanding of local council requirements and construction costs,
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- A motivated and positive attitude!
You will be working in a team of very down to earth people who share a passion for quality design. This is a permanent opportunity to join a great team with a bright future!
Salary will range from $100k to $130k + Super depending on your level of experience and skill.
This is an immediate need and they would like to start interviewing candidates as soon as possible so please apply today if you think you are right for the job!
Reference number: S35646
Bloomfield Tremayne & Partners is a dedicated specialist Recruitment Company that has been providing the Architectural, Interior Design and Construction industries with outstanding support for over 25 years in Australia.Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.