This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Senior Architect with management experience
- Centrally located boutique studio
- Great team!
A small boutique studio who are in an exciting period of growth are seeking a Senior Architect to oversee the team and projects and to become an integral part of the office.
The work this office produces is diverse, working on Multi-unit residential developments, retail and hospitality projects and also smaller commercial schemes. They are currently looking for a Senior Architect to come in and run a number of key projects, mentor staff and work towards a management role in the business.
In order to be a successful candidate for this position, you will need:
- At least 10 years previous experience in an Australian Architectural firm.
- You will have the experience and knowledge needed to oversee the running of projects from start to completion.
- Client liaison ability
- Excellent project management/ coordination skills
- Hands on with AutoCAD/ Revit
- Previous experience managing teams
- Experience within the residential and/or commercial sector
- Solid understanding of local council requirements and construction costs,
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- A motivated and positive attitude!
You will be working in a team of very down to earth people who share a passion for quality design. This is a permanent opportunity to join a great team with a bright future!
Salary will range from $100k to $130k + Super depending on your level of experience and skill.
Reference number: S35737
Bloomfield Tremayne & Partners have been servicing the Australian Architectural and Interior Design markets for over 25 years. As a result we are uniquely placed to support our candidates within these markets with superior advice and service.Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.