This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
SENIOR ARCHITECTURAL TECHNICIAN
- Permanent fulltime position
- Growing practice with a large international presence
- Employee benefits scheme with access to amazing discounts
Our client is a multinational organisation who are looking to grow their team with the addition of delivery lead who will act as a pillar growth for the business.
Based on the fringes of the CBD, with its office located just a stone throw away from public transport. Having this practice best known as a multi-disciplinary practice with a strong leaning towards aged care and health.
In this role, you will act as a senior technician within the office, reporting directly to the director. Therefore you will work autonomously resolving complex, highly detailed documentation packages for site issue. This senior appointment will see you coordinating consultants, resolving drawing comprehensive doc packages, designing technical details while overseeing and leading a team of superstars.
To be successful, you will be a Revit based Architect or Architectural technician with a minimum of 8 years' experience working end to end across projects up words of $20 million in build value.
- Minimum 8 experience working across either mixed-use, multi-residential, commercial, aged-care, hotels or retail
- Proven experience leading, developing and mentoring a team
- Be eager to run complex projects
- Be a strong Revit user with 5 years of hands-on experience
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to leap into a business that sets itself apart from others.
Our client offers:
- In-office Yoga
- Annual free flu vaccinations
- Wellbeing days
- Education support and leadership development
- Dedicated in house training
So if you are a senior architect/project leader who is skilled in Revit, I don't think we need to say much more than apply now.
Due to current circumstances, our team is currently
To apply: Click the "Apply for this job" button
To contact our offices: please email [email protected]
Reference number: M17612Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.