This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
SENIOR AUTOCAD DOCUMENTOR
- Hospitality, retail, apartment, and commercial developments
- Convenient South Yarra Location - Close to PT
- Laid back environment, excellent staff retention
Our client is a well-respected practice whose portfolio boasts a fascinating mix of projects including hospitality, retail, apartment, and commercial developments both locally and abroad. Their office, based in lovely South Yarra is close to public transport and appreciates the importance of a good work/life balance.
Currently they have a fantastic opportunity for a talented AUTOCAD DRAFTSPERSON to join their nationally acclaimed design office to work on a range of projects.
To be successful in the role, you will be a mid-senior Architectural Draftsperson with the following skills & qualities:
- 8 years of local architectural experience
- First-rate hands-on skills in AutoCAD
- Preferably basic Revit skills (advantageous as they are transitioning to Revit)
- A thorough understanding of design development phases
- A solid level of technical & construction knowledge
- A stable, long-term employment background
This is a great position, which will see you working in an independent role within an acclaimed design office offering exposure to a broad variety of outstanding projects, and the chance to propel your career forward!
Reference number: M15754
Bloomfield Tremayne & Partners have been servicing the Australian Architectural and Interior Design markets for over 30 years. As a result we are uniquely placed to support our candidates within these markets with superior advice and service.Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.