SENIOR DESIGN MANAGER
This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Award Winning Creative Studio
- Prime CBD Fringe Location
- Key, Permanent Position
Looking for a new career path in the industry?
Our client is an award winning multi-disciplinary design studio who are actively involved in a wide range of complex and high profile project sectors.
They are seeking a talented industry professional with an Architectural, Planning, Landscape or Interiors background and 8-10 years' experience.
To qualify for this opportunity, you must have broadly based design skills in conjunction with strong delivery and administration skills.
Past experience on larger scale projects paired with the capability to take projects through all stages is paramount.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of client relationships, project outcomes and profitability and you'll be the positive force driving the company's culture and values.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Project Management
- Initiate and manage project briefings with external project team and internally
- Develop project programs and identify risks
- Proactively drive projects both internally and externally
- Proactively manage client deliverables and expectations
- Facilitate workshops and client presentations
- Develop and maintain strong client and consultant relationships
- Identify new business opportunities
- Develop and manage project budgets
- Responsible for financial outcome of projects, ensure consistent profit
Personally, your attributes will include:
- Exceptional, clear communication skills
- Client relationship focused
- Highly methodical
- Results driven
- Proactive, problem solving approach
- Ownership and authority
Having been the recipient of multiple awards and working in close collaboration with many leading Architectural consultancies, this group are the industry leader of their field.
You'll have the chance to work across a diverse range of projects spanning hospitality, institutional and retail environments.
Excellent opportunity in a unique role within a highly acclaimed design studio!
Reference number: M17892Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.