This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
SENIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER
- Take Ownership for the Interiors Arm!
- Work closely with Partners to Develop new Business
- Work in an All-Round Capacity
Our client is an established Architectural studio who specialise in boutique and refined Multi-residential and Mixed Use projects.
This is an excellent and rarely seen position offering scope and responsibility for the right person. There is ready-made work at this firm -- they are currently outsourcing their Interiors projects but would love to have a savvy Interior Designer in house to take charge of their Interiors projects and build up this side of the business.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Concept design
- Client management
- Overall delivery of projects - (Revit skills are a must!)
- Working closely with partners in new business developments
- Team leadership
As such, you will need excellent design skills, strong knowledge of suppliers and consulting Architects, great communication skills and the ability to not only work in a team, but drive it as well.
This role will suit a talented, pragmatic go-getter with the following experience and qualities:
- An Interior Designer with upwards of 8 years experience in the field and proven ties to the Australian design industry
- The confidence and proven ability drive projects across Multi-residential and Mixed Use projects
- A creative flair that sets you apart from the rest!!!
For further information or a confidential chat please contact Stephanie Gleeson on 03 9349 1055
Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.