This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
SENIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER
- Permanent Position
- Design and Coordination Role
- Retail Hospitality Projects
Known for producing numerous Commercial Hospitality role outs this firm are looking for a skilled Interior Designer with 7+ years experience to join their design team!
With a steady workflow in the pipeline this is a fantastic opportunity for somebody with strong Interior Design and Project Coordination skills.
You will be responsible for:
- Design, documentation and project managment of new and refurbished stores
- Managing design approvals
- Developing store designs ensuring designs are fresh and relevant to the brands requirements and specifications
- Coordination and review of multiple projects
- Liaison with onsite shop fitters to ensure projects are running on schedule
- Liaison with Retail Design Managers, Centre Managers and Tenancy coordinators
- Participation in team meetings
- Establishing briefs, initiation of site inspections and surveys
- Mentoring junior designers and leading by example
- High level attention to detail
- AutoCAD proficiency
- Prior experience working within the Retail Hospitality sector
- The ability to simultaneously coordinate different parties both internal and external
If you are looking for a solid career within a company that has a steady workflow then please send through your CV and portfolio that outlines your experience within this sector to us today.
Reference number: M15461Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.