This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
SENIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER
- CBD LOCATION, Immediate Start
- Initial 3 - 6 Month Contract
- Top of the market hourly rate
Initial 3 months contract as a hands on, Interior Designer with polished client communication skills coupled with accurate AutoCAD + Photoshop capabilities.
Our client is an established, specialist in hospitality fit-outs, I can almost guarantee they had a hand in your local. This is an excellent and rarely seen, contract for a hands on SENIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER to start immediately.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Concept design (Strong Photoshop skills are essential)
- Client management
- FF&E / Material Selection
- Overall delivery of projects - (AutoCAD skills are a must!)
As such, you will need excellent design skills, strong knowledge of suppliers, great communication skills and the ability to not only work in a small team, but also hit the ground running as a job running and drive hospitality projects from day one.
This role will suit a talented, pragmatic go-getter with the following experience and qualities:
- An Interior Designer with upwards of 8 years experience in the field and proven ties to the Australian design industry
- The confidence and proven ability drive $1 - $2.5M in build value projects
- A creative flair that sets you apart from the rest!!!
- Strong client management experience
- 3+ years experience on local Hospitality developments
Reference number: M17176Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.