This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
SENIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER
- Innovative Projects with Design at the Forefront
- Growing National Architecture Studio, Stand-alone Interiors Department
- Leadership Opportunity, Manage and Mentor
Head up a number of high end multi-residential, hotel & mixed-use projects, set the standard of design across the team.
Despite 2020, our Client is in a state of growth (a testament to their business practices). Their sustainable and holistic business model has allowed them to not just expand their existing teams in the past 12 months, but also add another office to their national practice.
With the project pipeline ever growing, they are seeking a Senior Interior Designer to join their long established Melbourne office to manage and oversee the design process on a range of multi-residential, hotel and mixed-use projects.
Heading up design you will be responsible for:
- Leading Client liaison, briefing & presentations
- Creation and design of overall concepts
- Leading design team in delivery of design packages
- Selection of FF&E, lighting, and furnishing
- Mentoring Junior Designers
The ideal candidate for this exiting position will be:
- A senior designer with 8+ years of experience
- Experienced in multi-res, hotel & mixed-use projects
- A front-end designer with a conceptually driven portfolio
- A strong Client leader
- Revit proficient
In return you will join a studio that prides itself on the sustainability of their workforce, ensuring culture, business, and ongoing development is at the forefront of their values.
Reference number: M17518Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.