This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
SENIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER
- Work client-side as an in-house designer.
- Work from your living room in this WFH role
- Amazing business with lots of room to learn and develop in other sectors
A unique opportunity for a senior interior designer and a competitive remuneration package starting at $85,000 plus super
This position will let your strong communication skills shine as you will be a key member of this in-house design studio. Working extensively across the hospitality sector you will work closely with internal and external stakeholders and develop new designs as well as manage projects from inception to completion.
In your day to day, aside from being amazing, you will lead a team of interior designers and develop concepts for new projects. You will be involved in initial client meetings through to completion all from the comfort of your own home!
To be successful in this role, you must have the following
- Minimum 5 years post-graduate local experience
- At least 2 years experience working on Revit
- Have strong written and oral communication skills
- A high level of attention to detail and strong time management skills.
This is a fantastic role for someone ready to step into a Senior role and who wants to work from home while working on some exciting project
For further information or a confidential chat please contact Munashe on 03 9349 1055.
Reference number: M17865
To view all job opportunities currently available, which are updated daily please visit:
Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.