SENIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER
Other Jobs You Might Like
This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- WFH + CoWorking Office (restrictions permitting)
- Media + Publicity to build your brand
Our client emerging studio that's quickly become an industry leader within the residential and hospitality sector.
The studio has many high-quality projects already on board (and more in the pipeline), so it's time for their next appointment!
You'll be joining in the start-up phase; this role offers the chance to influence this studio's early stages that are destined for greatness.
As a foundation member of the team, you will be involved from the get-go on two extremely high-end boutique apartment developments, think $5m-$10m build value (per unit!). Your thorough knowledge across all project stages and keen eye for luxurious look and feel will ensure these projects lay the first bricks in this studios portfolio.
The ideal Interior Designer will hold:
- 8+ years experience in award winning studios
- Portfolio demonstrating resolved luxury environments (hospitality and residential preferred)
- Proven Client fronting abilities
- All-round project experience
- Revit proficiency a must
Joining in the early stages of this emerging studio offers some unique perks as well. You will be offered the chance to manage your own day, working remotely 1-on-1 with the Director, you will be given the autonomy and flexibility you crave.
- WFH opportunity with possible days down the surf coast
- Flexible workload in collaboration with the team
- Publicity + Media Exposure to build your brand!
Jump on board now to grow along with this design name.
Reference number: _JOB_REFPlease Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.