SENIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER
This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Luxury Hotel, Hospitality & Retail Projects
- Technical Leadership and Oversight
- Lead Client and Consultant Management
Suring up their project pipeline for the forseeable future, this leading studio has just been given the go-ahead on a series of landmark projects across hospitality, retail, and hotel typologies. With these ultra-luxury projects in mind, they require a Senior Interior Designer / Associate with strong technical and project management knowledge of interior architectural elements of high-end, large-scale environments.
As the conduit for interiors between the Client, International Design Team, and Local Architect, this important position will oversee design and technical viability in an Australian context.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Attending and leading Client and Consultant meetings throughout design and delivery
- Coordination with International Design studio to develop designs in-line with Australian Standards and demographics
- Providing technical oversight and design solutions including resolution of technical details of custom design elements in line with BCA and Australian Standards
- Quality assurance of project deliverables to ensure smooth project delivery
- Project planning and resourcing across the Interiors team in line with project requirements
- Coordination of various Stakeholders to ensure comprehensive and compliant design outcomes
- Coordination of local trades and suppliers
- Overseeing project delivery on site including resolving RFI's and providing solutions to design issues
This position requires a technically driven interiors specialist with:
- Large-scale luxury project background - hotel or retail preferred
- Previous team leadership and project management experience
- Experience supervising and marking-up in Revit
- Strong technical and constructability knowledge
- Exposure to complex multi-stakeholder projects
This position offers an opportunity to work on some of the most exciting projects coming to Melbourne. You will have the chance to shape the cultural future of the city, this role is not one to be missed.
5-star project aside, this once-in-a-career opporutnity offers:
- Leading industry salary
- True career growth with the opportunity to nurture and grow the interiors department
- A workplace that supports their staff and elevates from within
- Frequent learning and development events, and team-building workshops
- Team social events including team lunches, and Friday afternoon drinks
Reference number: M18638Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.