This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
SENIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER
- Well established firm of Award winning quality/national presence
- Central location and great work/life balance
- Lead interiors team on fantastic projects
Our client is a leading Architectural practice with a national presence through Australia. With an amazing portfolio of varied work from Residential, hospitality and commercial projects, this practice is somewhere that you will certainly not be bored!
- Ideally at least 7 years' experience in the industry
- Strong experience in AutoCAD documentation, Revit would be a major bonus!
- Ideally a background working on multi-unit residential or commercial projects
- Creative design skills
- Great leadership skills and management ability
- Excellent communication and coordination abilities
Key aspects of role
- Client development
- Creative design for a range of projects
- Leading a small team of junior Designers
- Overseeing of projects and meeting of deadlines
- A key role within a National practice
- Work on different project types for a multi-disciplinary firm
- Take ownership of projects from start to completion
- Work alongside other senior members and lead teams
- Work with great people on great projects!
- A salary in the range of $75k-$85k + Super
If you are a senior Interior Designer who is looking for a range of different projects to get stuck into and you are looking for excellent structure and pay then look no further!
Reference number: S33822Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.