SENIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER
- Multi award winning studio
- Senior Design role
- Incredible work, incredible team
Located in the leafy inner east of Sydney, our Clients work speaks for itself - one of Australia's most renowned, well established Design studios - projects are considered, beautiful and above all, exceed Client expectations.
A thriving work environment, this wonderful office is now actively seek to bring an experienced Interior Designer into the fold. An exceptional opportunity, to be considered for this incredible role, the following skills and experience are required to truly excel:
- Proven track record of a minimum 5 years working on residential projects
- The ability to interpret and articulate Client briefs
- A talent and passion for concept design and project direction
- Strong technical and construction documentation skills
- Mentoring of junior staff
- Project co-ordination, Client liaison, Team leadership.
This is but a taste of the fabulous involvement into projects and the studio that this role will offer. A simply fantastic opportunity that will be not only career defining but incredibly rewarding as well.
So, if this is you and it is time to make the move you have dreamed of, then apply now or call to discuss in confidence.
Please submit your resume along with some sample of your work (no more than 5mb PDF attachment) to [email protected]
Reference number: S35971
Bloomfield Tremayne & Partners have been servicing the Australian Architectural and Interior Design markets for over 25 years. As a result we are uniquely placed to support our candidates within these markets with superior advice and service.Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.