SENIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER
- Senior level role - Permanent Position
- Great work/ life balance
- Hybrid office/work from home
We are currently looking for a Senior Interior Designer with a minimum of 5 years experience to work with a wonderful Design & Construct company. Our client is a well respected and long standing D&C firm and are looking for a great Senior Designer to join their team.
You will need to have previous work-place project experience, strong concept design skills and be hands on with documentation (ideally Revit but training can be provided). Effective communication skills to competently liaise with clients and consultants and the confidence to be able to present your ideas are also important.
Our client is committed to creating a great working culture and can offer the following in support of that:
- Great fun working culture that discourages working past 5pm.
- Flexible hybrid work from home/in studio options
- Friday 3.30pm Finish
- Career Development support
- Stunning newly fitted out studio close to public transport.
- Quarterly social events
- Competitive Salary in the region of $95k to $120k plus super
If this sounds like your 'cup of tea', then contact Jamie Keay on 9233 4445 or [email protected] today for more information.
Reference number: S35981
Bloomfield Tremayne & Partners is a dedicated specialist Recruitment Company that has been providing the Architectural, Interior Design and Construction industries with outstanding support for over 25 years in Australia.