SENIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER - HOSPITALITY
Other Jobs You Might Like
This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Leading design studio specialising in hospitality sector
- Stunning Collingwood Offices
- Luxurious projects with design at the forefront
Their long standing reputation for the highest quality hospitality projects in Melbourne (and beyond) has set this studio up for a busy 2024. With a number of high-quality hotel and F&B projects in the works, they require a talented Senior Interior Designer to join their team and get involved in all phases of projects.
Working through all project phases, you will be responsible for:
- Collaborating in development of concept design
- Liaison with Clients and Stakeholders throughout design development
- Production of design deliverables including design presentation and construction documentation
- Overseeing and coordination of the team to ensure high quality output
- Coordination of site based activities, construction, and installation
The ideal candidate for this position will be a passionate designer with:
- 5+ years' post-grad experience
- An eye for quality design and strong product knowledge
- A collaborative approach to project deliverables
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Exposure to hospitality, hotel, or high-end residential projects
- AutoCAD and SketchUp preferred
Amazing projects and career progress aside, this studio offers a flexible WFH hybrid workplace with access to CPD and Employee Assistance programs, teamed with strong parental leave entitlements.
Their commitment to their staff is what makes this a fantastic place to work.
Reference number: M18598Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.