This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
SENIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER - TEAM LEADER
- Career Growth Opportunity
- Create Timeless - Stunning Design
- Design, Delivery & Client Management
Our client is a powerhouse design studio who has built their reputation on designing beautiful residential projects with a timeless aesthetic. Combining this design approach with exclusive clientele that spans high end residential projects across the East Coast of Australia has lead to this newly created role that offers an exceptional career opportunity for an established Senior Interior Designer with strong team leadership and client management skills.
Working along side a creative and talented team of Interior Designers and Architect, your previous experience will see you become a valued member of the management team.
This position will see you design and facilitate impressive interiors solutions through:
- Engaging in initial client conversations
- Leading projects through concept
- Stay with projects to ensure design intent is maintained into the final
- Lead design and REVIT Documentation team members
You will be a talented designer with clear communication and client leadership skills and have a folio that exhibits your creative design innovations in residential projects of the highest order.
While this is a Senior Designer (Team Leadership) position, it is essential that you have a working knowledge of REVIT.
In return, you'll be offered:
- Stable, permanent employment
- Clear pathway to becoming an Associate
- Invitations to various high profile industry, arts and cultural events
- Opportunity to expand the company into new markets
- Offering of an above market salary
Our client is ready to recruit and get somebody started in February, do not delay you application or you'll miss out on this position.
Reference number: M17630Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.