This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
SENIOR INTERIOR DOCUMENTOR
- Be the technical brain in the Interiors Team
- Hands-on Revit role, set the standard
- Stable, ongoing career role
Our Client is in a state of National growth, their Melbourne team is currently on the look out for a skilled Interior Documentor to join their team in the delivery of a number of multi-residential and mixed-use projects.
Having gained a reputation for quality of design, and their family-like environment, this position is an ideal career opportunity who is seeking stable employment in the long-term.
Working in collaboration with the design team you will be a skilled operator your day to day will consist of:
- Completion of design and construction documentation in Revit
- Joinery and detail documentation
- Writing and allocating specifications
- Coordination with various Consultants
As a detail driven individual, you will have a sound knowledge of technical design and buildability. The ideal applicant will have the following:
- 6+ years of experience in documentation
- Extensive Revit experience in a networked environment
- In depth knowledge of multi-residential projects
If you're in it for the long-haul, and want an environment that will support and nurture you - apply now!
Reference number: M17625Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.