This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
SENIOR PROJECT ARCHITECT
- Quality Projects, Quality Environment, Quality Practice
- Strong Site Emphasis, Get out of the Office!!
- Fantasic Opportunity not to be missed
Based in one of Melbournes most iconic buildings, this well known architectural name is looking to appoint a thorough and methodical Senior Project Architect to split their time between the office, and site. Initially working on a complex project of supersized scale, you will work part-time from the site office to ensure all aspects of this confidential project are delivered to the highest standard.
Jumping on board for contract administration stages of this project, you will be a keen communicator who is backed up by strong technical and detailing knowledge. Your eye for detail and problem solving abilities will be paramount in ensuring consistency throughout project delivery.
Working closely with the Contractor and Consultants your day to day duties will include:
- Responding to Contractor RFI's
- Resolution of construction issues
- Processing variations and progress claims
- Overseeing construction on site
- Ensuring adherence to design intent
- Review and sign off of shop-drawings
- Leading a team of techincal staff to complete deliverables to deadline
To be successful in this position, we see you having upwards of 10 years of experience with a proved track record across all stages of projects with a particular focus on contract administration and delivery. A background in delivery of large-scale government or community projects will be seen as highly advantageous. Working exposure to Revit and Aconex if preferable.
Given the location of the site office, this role will suit those located either in the Bayside suburbs or Geelong (confusing, right?).
If you're a natural 'nuts and bolts' kind of person, and truly know how to get things done - don't miss out!
Reference number: M16943Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.