SENIOR PROJECT ARCHITECT
This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Leading National Studio, Central CBD
- BTR, Resort, Hotel & Residential Projects
- Project and Client Management
Put your application in now to start the new year in a fantastic career role.
Known for their staff-centric business structures, their quality project outcomes, and their office culture - this leading national practice is one of the best places to work. Committed to staff development, this role offers a Senior Project Architect a clear pathway to Associate titles (and beyond).
Focussing on the management and oversight side of the process, this role will get involved in both Project and Client interfacing. Overseeing the team to ensure deliverables meet deadlines and quality standards. You will be an expert communicator, with strong organisational abilities.
- Leading Client, Contractor, and Design meetings
- Project resourcing, programming, and design and technical oversight
- Selection and briefing of Consultants
- Ensuring design intent is upheld throughout all project stages
- Client liaison and management - ensuring communication of design changes, progress, and variation
- Utilising your client relationship abilities to build business networks
This fantastic opportunity will be best suited to a Project Architect who is on the cusp of Associateship, or a newly forged Associate who is looking to fast-track their career with a leading studio nationally.
- 8+ years post-grad experience
- ARBV registration (preferred, not essential)
- Strong interpersonal communication and relationship building skills
- Previous experience leading large apartment/hotel projects ($20m-$50m+)
- A strong foundation as an all-round architect with experience across all roject stages
While this is not necessarily a "hands-on" kind of role, this position will be best suited to someone who has been there and done it all.
Career elevation is an absolute given with this studio, their investment in their staff will ensure you have the tools, education, and support required to see you grow professionally. Aside this, they foster a culture of support and social initiatives, making this an amazing place to work.
- Strong CPD policies, incl. training bonuses, in-house design workshops, and external learning opportunities
- Large office without heirarchical politics
- Sporting, social, and fundraising initiatives that focus on staff wellbeing
- In-house leadership programs to grow talent from within
Reference number: M18631Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.