SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Blue Ribbon Major Project in Project Initiation Phase
- Programme, Contract & Communication Focus
- Once in a Career Project
An exceptional opportunity to drive a landmark project in Melbourne as a Senior Project Manager from project initiation phases. This highly awarded studio is recognised on a national stage, and they are fast becoming a name-brand in the Melbourne scene. Currently, in a growth phase, this Architectural Studio is looking for a Senior Project Manager to spearhead a landmark project and support the Chief Project Officer, Director and Senior Design Management team.
This role will primarily report to the Chief Project Officer to ensure relevant procedures and processes meet government and project requirements, and to the Director as part of the overall team. As a Senior Project Manager for a nationally significant project, you will be responsible for executing the following:
- Project Management Plan
- Project Programme (Microsoft Project) & workflow allocation - design team & subcontractors
- Contract Compliance
- Monthly internal and external PCG reporting
- Risk, change and OH&S management
- Project Initiation in line with the Project Director
- Regular update of a full suite of issue/risk and other registers
- Monthly reporting responsibilities - standard Project Control Group meeting cycle
Therefore, we see the successful candidate being a highly experienced Senior Project Manager with upwards of 20 years of experience in Construction Management, Architecture and Engineering (Structural or Civil). You will be highly experienced in:
- Complex high-level problem-solving expertise on projects with build values above $500M
- Detail orientated documentation and report writing capabilities
- Large multidisciplinary project team leadership and communication
- Complex stakeholder management
- Following complex projects from project initiation through to completion
This role will offer you the chance to exhibit your extensive experience on a significant Melbourne project.
Reference number: M18100Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.