This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
SENIOR REVIT DOCUMENTOR
- Contract Initially, View to Permanent
- Long Term, Stable Outlook
- Friendly down to earth mid-size studio
Our client is located in the fringes of the CBD with tram stops within walking distance from the practice. They are renowned for their breathtaking designs on single residential projects within the $1-$15 million build value.
This role is the perfect opportunity for a Senior REVIT capable Documentor looking to expand their capabilities further, and get working straight away. This individual will be joining a well-established practice and will take on an integral role as the Senior Documentor.
To be successful for this role, you need the following:
- A minimum of 10 years of Post-graduate experience
- A strong understanding of Revit
- An understanding of design, design development, construction documentation and detailing
- Strong knowledge of the Residential sector
- Strong organisation skills
- A systematic approach to all phases of an architectural project
ur client is looking to fill this role ASAP, do not miss out.. If all of the above is you do not hesitate and apply now!
Due to current circumstances, our team is currently working remotely
To contact our offices: please email [email protected]
To apply: Click the "Apply for this job" button
Reference number: M17523Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.