SENIOR REVIT TECHNICIAN
This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Key Appointment, Top Salary
- Be Challenged & Feel Valued
- Easy access, heart of CBD
Our client is a leading medium sized architectural practice working across a variety of sectors, including single and multi-residential, commercial spaces to selective hospitality projects.
Based in the heart of Melbourne's city centre, the spacious open plan studio is light filled and widely respected in the industry. They have decades of experience and possess a timeless approach that fosters connection.
They are seeking a skilled and passionate Revit Architect or Draftsperson to join their award-winning team. An exceptional all-rounder who can hit the ground running right from the start.
This role offers the opportunity to experience a level of ownership over projects, liaising with clients and project stakeholders within a collaborative working environment.
- Project delivery from design development through to completion
- Lead projects autonomously
- Liaise and coordinate with clients, consultants and stakeholders through all stages
- Resolve complex design and construction issues
- Produce and oversee construction documentation packages and detailing
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Design/Architecture
- 7-10 years experience
- Proficient Revit skills essential, with excellent Adobe and Microsoft capability
- Previous experience in a similar role on projects $10M-$30M
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Curious, flexible, adaptable and responsive
The primary focus for our client is to find that special individual who is keen to contribute to the success of the team long term.
A highly attractive salary will be offered based on your expertise, outlook and contribution!
Reference number: M17944Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.