This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Rare Role heading up a Traditional Architecture Contract
- Head up construction activity on a multi-residential development
- Fantastic Office environment based in Collingwood
With traditional D&C contracts becoming less and less common in the architecture industry, this is a rare opportunity to deliver a multi-residential development as the Site Superintendent. Overseeing and managing the complete delivery of a high-quality project, your experience on site will go a long way in ensuring a smooth delivery process.
With the Architect calling the shots, you will have a strong track record in negotiation with Builders and Contractors, ensuring deadlines are maintained and design intent is upheld throughout construction. Your communication and technical skills will ensure any issues are resolved on the spot for fluid project delivery.
- Daily liaison and coordination of Builders and contractors
- Contract administration including variations, invoicing, and progress claims
- Responding to RFI's and issuing AI's
You will be an experienced Architect with a strong background in construction stages. The ideal applicant will hold:
- ARBV Registration
- 10+ Years' experience
- Strong background on multi-residential projects
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Strong understanding of technical construction
- Expertise in Traditional Architecture contracts
Take total ownership over a multi-residential development, keep the design alive throughout construction!
Reference number: M17775Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.