This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- National Supplier of High-end Architectural Products
- Tight-knit Team with a Family Feel
- Unique Technical Sales Opportunity within the A&D Field
Known widely within the Architecture scene, our Client has built a reputation based on the quality of their product, and excellence for customer service. Their dedication to being the best in their field includes not just the product, but the all-round experience.
Based in their social Melbourne team, they are seeking a Specifications Manager with a solid understanding of the A&D market. Acting as a brand representative you will be responsible for:
- Guiding Clients in technical product specifications
- Management of extensive Client database
- Attending and hosting industry events
- Development and implementation of marketing initiatives
- Maintenance of high-quality customer service
You will have a strong background in Sales or Customer Service within the architectural supplier sector with a proven track record in relationship maintenance and development. The ideal candidate will possess:
- High-standard of customer service and communications
- Understanding of architectural product and specification
- Established contacts within the A&D industry
- Personal motivation and self-starting attitude
Based on the person, there is massive potential within this long-term career role. With initial salary package expected to be circa $100,000 + Comms + Company car.
Their truly family-feel office prides themselves on their team, as such those who will step on others to get to the top, need not apply.
Reference number: M17635
Please note: Our offices will be closed between Friday 18th December and Monday 11th January.Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.