This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
STRATEGIC BID WRITER
- Temporary position
- Immediate start
- Convenient CBD location, close to transport
This is your time to show off your exceptional writing skills. All Bid writers and brief writers apply!
Our client is a design-focused Architectural practice, running for nearly two decades. With a brand ethos that brings experience, knowledge and expertise; this firm values their employees. Essentially, this is the place you want to work.
If you have worked in the Design space before, then you are no stranger to the bid and brief writing process. It is one thing to collate and collect information, but if you have the technical understanding and the ability to flourish tender proposals - effectively playing a key role in securing work for the business - then this role is for you.
What does this position entail?
- Understanding of the industry - your Design knowledge will get you far
- Developing and updating all written marketing collateral
- Liaise with Architects/Designers to create a seamless branding
- Ensure brand voice consistency
- Coordinate review of completed tenders to ensure quality and compliance with company requirements
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with internal and external parties
- Meet deadlines and expectations in all submissions
This is a hit-the-ground-running type position and is suitable for someone who is looking to apply their expert writing and knowledge skills to one of Melbourne's most sought after workplaces.
To be successful, you will possess:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience in writing proposals and brief writing
- Knowledge and prior use of Adobe Creative Cloud
- Knowledge and prior use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to multi-task
- Eye for detail and quality presentation standards
- Enthusiasm, enthusiasm, enthusiasm!
Not the right role for you? Do not hesitate to still get in touch with the team here at Bloomfield Tremayne & Partners, where the opportunity to work with the leaders in the Architecture and Interior Design field is just a call away.
Reference number: M17803Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.