STRATEGIC BRIEF WRITER
- Stunning Office, Heart of the City
- Market Leader, Stable Organisation
- Top Salary, Career Move
This opportunity is seeking the best of the best when it comes to strategic brief writing!
Knowing how important it is to prepare a thorough brief, our client needs an experienced professional who will ask the right questions and collaborate between clients and consultants to define the scope of the large-scale, multi-faceted projects they have a reputation for delivering.
It's a tall ask, but they have a lot to offer in return, from the strength of their values and culture around the world and an unshakable foundation for progress. This is the environment that will shape your career and your future!
Key requirements include:
- 10+ years experience writing briefs within the Architecture, Construction, Design or general Building Industry
- Experience across complex and diverse organisations and projects
- Polished verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to formulate early functional design briefings
- Exceptional capacity to engage, lead and collaborate with clients and consultants
Any previous experience on PPP, health, government, mixed-use projects would be most highly regarded. But the most important attributes will be based on your communication skills and your ability to champion the client, consultants, stakeholders, and colleagues.
You'll get much more than a top salary with this market-leading practice, as they offer a range of perks and benefits to ensure they attract and retain the best.
If making a difference professionally and personally is genuinely important to you, apply now!
Reference number: M18703Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.