STRATEGIST - SPATIAL DESIGN
Other Jobs You Might Like
Sydney / $80k - $90k + Super / S36286
* Amazing Retail Projects
* Permanent Role
* Creative Studio
Interior Designer needed for an amazing opportunity to work on high end Retail projects.
Sydney / S36311
* Surry Hills Location
* High Restaurant/ Bar Projects
* Vectorworks environment
A great new role for a Mid-Level Designer with a small design studio
Melbourne / $75,000 - $100,000 plus Superannuation (dependent on experience) / M18659
* Stunning Creative Workspace
* Creative All-Rounder
* Large, Nationally Based Commercial Fitouts
Stellar opportunity for mid to senior Designer!
Melbourne / $70,000 - $85,000 plus Superannuation (depending on experience) / M18657
* Prestigious Studio
* Impeccable Reputation, Residential Design
* Career Defining Role
Experience on top-tier design driven projects essential!
This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Experience-based Design Agency - Spatial Activation
- Site Analysis Focus, Urban Scale
- Hybrid Workplace, 2 days WFH
This creative agency is a multidisciplinary with a focus on the built environment. This agency is involved in various high-profile, complex projects across the globe. While working deeply with design consultants and informing the design process, this studio collaborates with a wide range of client and consultant groups providing design strategy around experience design, customer-centric design and spatial experience.
How do they achieve their deliverables? Data-driven intelligence, analysis of site, analysis of human behaviour that informs strategy.
Due to a steady increase in committed local and international projects, we are looking to appoint an Emerging and Senior Strategist to join the team for the long term. As this role is unique to this agency, we are open to those with backgrounds in Urban Design, Master Planning, Large footprint Architecture, Health Planning, Workplace Strategy and Landscape Design.
Working closely with the Design Director, you will be involved in developing robust and evidence-based strategies that underpin project-based design decisions. Involvement will span macro design principles down to informing fine details across the lifespan of a project.
Specifically, you will be involved in, (or lead!) the follow:
- Formulate strategies based on defined site requirements
- Run internal and external workshops when necessary
- Provide support to the design team throughout the project, ensuring creative alignment with endorsed strategies
- Prioritise the user needs within built environment across all strategic recommendations
- Partner with the design team (Architectural Consultancies) to satisfy legibility, BCA, and accessibility standards in design outcomes
- Research and implement new activation technologies to improve project results
- Synthesise data for reports, draft written content
- Establish key strategic principles and recommendations that cater to client and project needs
- Assist in finding pertinent data in support of project goals
Are you looking to step away from the tools and traditional project work? Do you enjoy written and verbal communication? Do you have a curious, analytical mind? If so, this studio will offer:
- Central, A+ Working Environment
- WFH Hybrid Working, 3 days in office, 2 from home
- Impact and performance-based career pathways for proven achievers
- Continuously learning, diversity within role and scope
- A value-driven employer; including a commitment to sustainability on internal and external projects (their office is carbon neutral too!)
If you have read through the above requirements and feel you haven't fully met the criteria, we would still encourage you to apply. We're aware of accessibility barriers when applying for a new role and want to help. Please contact Bloomfield Tremayne for a confidential discussion if you require assistance with your application.
Reference number: M18559Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.