STUDIO ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT
Other Jobs You Might Like
$60,000 - $90,000 plus superannuation / M18124
* Endless career scope
* Eyes & ears for the Director
* Ensure efficiency
Thrive on planning and organisation? Take pride in your work?
* Permanent Position
* CBD Location
* Creative Studio
A great opportunity for an experienced Personal Assistant/ Administrator!
- CBD Located Office
- Close to Transport
- Growth Opportunity
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen within a multi-disciplinary Design office responsible for designing and delivering Australia's most significant Arts developments of the decade.
This position is for a highly motivated Studio Assistant / Office Administrator to support a project team and ensure the smooth running of the office through day-to-day administration.
If you are enthusiastic, passionate and with exceptional attention to detail, this job could be for you.
- Administration Support to the Melbourne office
- Management of reception
- Preparation of office & management of meeting room
- General liaison with key external stakeholders- greeting, coordinating meetings etc
- Assisting project team with administration support - printing, formatting
- Restocking supplies for office and interstate staff apartment
- Office upkeep and cleanliness
- Meeting preparation and taking minutes
- First Aid & Fire Warden tasks
- Assisting interstate Personal Assistant with diary/email management, scheduling, coordination of internal and external meetings, travel arrangements
- Document preparation
- Q.A and office processes
- Minimum 2-5 years experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in a Design environment or related industry is highly advantageous but not necessary
- Knowledge or prior use of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint & SharePoint)
- Excellent attention to detail
- High-level organisation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic environment
In return, this office will offer:
- State of the art, new offices (construction completion June 2022)
- Ongoing professional development from Contract Superintendent, Chief Project Officer, Practice Manager
- Team Lunches & Ongoing Social Events
- Direct involvement in supporting the team on an iconic Melbourne landmark
- Networking / Industry Events
Reference number: M18193Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.