This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
STUDIO ASSISTANT / PERSONAL ASSISTANT
- CBD Location Architecture Office
- Close to Transport
- Growth Opportunity
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen within a multi-disciplinary Design office. This position is for a highly motivated Studio Assistant / Personal Assistant to support the two Directors of the business and also ensure the smooth running of the practice with day to day administration.
If you are enthusiastic, passionate and with exceptional attention to detail; this job could be for you.
- Executive level support to the Director
- Answering/Directing phone calls
- Correspondence for both business and personal diary management
- Client liaison - greeting, coordinating meetings etc
- Travel coordination
- Calendar management
- Marketing assistance
- Submissions/Bid proposal assistance
- General Book Keeping & Accountant Assistance
- Office upkeep and cleanliness
- Meeting preparation and taking minutes
- Minimum 2-5 years experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated experience on XERO
- Previous experience in a Design environment or related industry
- Knowledge or prior use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent attention to detail
- High level organisation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a high pressure environment
Reference number: M17167Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.