This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
STUDIO COORDINATOR - ARCHITECTURE
- Leading National Architecture Studio
- Broadly Based Role Supporting Practice Manager
- Central CBD Offices, Close to PT + Cafes
If you're seeking the opportunity to step up your role and work side by side Architects, this is a fantastic role!
Our Client is a well reputed mid-sized Architecture Studio with a massive influx of works coming in in 2021. As such, they are bolstering up their support team to ensure smooth, and efficient management across the studio.
Working side-by-side the Practice Manager, this all-round role presents the unique opportunity to gain valuable experience across all business aspects including Studio Management and Coordination, HR, Resourcing, and front of house business operation.
Day to day duties will include:
- Reception & Front office management
- HR processes including onboarding, office wellness and morale
- Assisting Practice Manager in architectural resourcing and project programming
- Ordering office consumables, catering, stationery, and kitchen supplies
- Managing couriers, and incoming/outgoing mail
- Production of correspondence including fee proposals, submissions, and contracts
The ideal applicant will be someone wishing to step up from Reception and Administration into an all-round coordination and management role.
- Previous experience in administration or reception
- Solid understanding of Architecture or Contsruction
- Empathetic and personable nature
- A self starting, autonomous attitude
Please note: unfortunately we will not be reviewing Architectural/Interior Design Graduates for this role, as it is considered a career position rather than a foot in the door.
Reference number: M17659Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.