STUDIO COORDINATOR - ARCHITECTURE
This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Immediate commencement Permanent position
- CBD based role with excellent office culture
- Opportunities for development are endless
Our client is a highly regarded Architectural studio working on some of Australia's most significant infrastructure projects. With a strong local presence, they are experiencing a steady growth phase, and their well-known reputation has cemented multiple prestigious Public and Private projects.
This unique role is broad and diverse. You will be joining a diverse operations team. As a natural problem solver, you will understand the importance of efficiency, highlighting important versus urgent tasks. Your attention to detail is critical. You will constantly be looking for ways to improve the business, with strong interpersonal skills to ensure a close working relationship with all related stakeholders (internal and external) to achieve the best result.
The duties involved in this role include:
- Identifying ways to increase efficiencies within the studio.
- Facilitate building maintenance, maintaining studio organisation and presentation at all times
- Coordinate studio calendar of meetings including client, team, design or social meetings
- Ensuring the office adheres to government restrictions
- Assist in OHS procedures
- Working autonomously
- Administration duties are supporting the team where needed.
In return, they offer:
- A culture that believes in honest hard work and enjoying a laugh.
- A dynamic working environment
- A collaborative and engaging office
- Competitive salary packaging
Reference number: M17973Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.