- Long term role in Architecture Studio with progression pathway
- Access to on the job and Formal Training
- Melbourne CBD, Close to Public Transport
Bloomfield Tremayne is recruiting on behalf of our nationally recognised client located in Melbourne CBD.
If you thrive on planning and organisation, love architecture, and take pride in your work - consider this one.
Based a stone's throw from public transport and the heart of the CBD, our prestigious Architecture Client has a long-running reputation for excellence. On a strong upward trajectory and busy project pipeline, this studio has a positive growth outlooks and a reputation for delivering excellence. As part of their growth plan, they are looking to recruit a Studio Coordinator in a fulltime capacity to ensure the studio runs smooth from ad administration and organisational perspective.
As a Studio Coordinator, your role is central to enhancing the operations of our studio. You'll likely be involved in:
- Warm reception of external visitors such as, clients, consultants, joint venture partners and internal employees
- Overseeing internal and external communications
- Assisting the Melbourne Studio Lead on administration matters
- Managing deliveries and mail
- Maintaining shared areas and meeting rooms
- Monitoring and restocking stationery and kitchen supplies
- Handling expenses and credit card reconciliations
- Coordinating catering for events and functions
- Performing ad hoc administrative tasks when required
We see the new recruit having:
- Proven experience in a broadly based administration operational support role
- Proactive, positive attitude towards studio-wide support
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Advanced skills in MS Office Suite (Word and Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in the Architecture, Interior Design or Property industry is beneficial, but not essential/LI>
In return, you will be offered:
- Opportunities for travel, while gaining exposure to national operational projects
- Access to various learning platforms to formally upskill, including webinars, LinkedIn Learning, and the Company progression matrix
- Access to financial advice and well-being programmes
- Fully-paid Parental Leave for primary and secondary caregivers (including superannuation payments while on Parental Leave)
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
To seize this unique opportunity and become an essential part of this creative, well supported team, apply now! They are looking to recruit someone to take ownership of this role in 2024.
Reference number: M18602Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.