STUDIO MANAGER - ARCHITECTURE
- Gorgeous Collingwood Warehouse Offices
- Broadly based operations role
- Social and Friendly Studio Environment
Award winning Architecture Firm seeking a top notch Studio Manager to join their buzzing team in their stunning warehouse offices.
Working as the main conduit between the wider team and management, you will take an ear on the ground approach, overseeing the reception team, you will be considered both a mentor and leader.
You will feed in to the Directors regarding all goings on within the office. With a finger on the pulse, you will be the "person in the know", offering advice to Directors on office culture, feel, and workflow amongst their team of 80+ staff.
Additional duties will include:
- Studio Management Duties
- Diary Management of Architectural/Design Staff
- Liaison with Key Clients & Stakeholders
- Drafting correspondence, reports, and submissions
- Coordination and management of staff training and CPD programs
- Stationery Orders and Facilities Management
- Coordination and management of staff events Assisting in marketing intitiatives including update of mailing lists and Client events
- Ad hoc administration as required
With upward of 5 years of experience working within the Design or Construction field, your consideration to fine detail, and ability to liaise and build rapport with high-end Clients will be looked upon favourably. Strong Word and Excel abilities are necessary.
Take a step up in your career, and work with this top-tier name in design.
Reference number: M18600Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.