This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
STUDIO MANAGER - ARCHITECTURE PRACTICE
- Highly Specialised City Fringe Practice
- Work with Talented and Interesting People
- Newly created key role
This is a highly specialised Architecture firm with a broad and consistent client base has a newly created role for a broadly based Studio Manager.
Working on a diverse array of residential, institutional and conservation trial projects this mid-sized team are seeking a switched on Practice Manager in a newly created role that will work closely with the Director and senior office personnel.
This is role that would suit a highly organised and experienced person with good communication skills and past Architecture Practice experience as a Studio Manager to join this practice in a pivotal role.
This standalone role incorporates supporting the Director, developing and implementing systems across HR and Finance and coordinating new business efforts.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Previous Office Management/Administration experience is essential
- Previous experience in the Design and Architecture industry is highly advantageous
- Experience with accounts and invoicing duties
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Intermediate-Advanced skills in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong ability to work in a team focused environment
- Assisting in new business submissions, so graphics skills would be highly regarded.
If you are an experienced Office Manager with a background working within an Architectural firm APPLY TODAY!
Reference number: M15598
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and candidates approvals are gained before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without their prior consent.Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.