STUDIO MANAGER / MARKETING ASSISTANT
This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Boutique Interior Design Studio
- Broadly based position - Administration & Marketing
- 15-20 hours per-week, work at your pace
A leading designer with a strong national presence, this studio requires a hands-on Studio Manager to lead day-to-day office and marketing duties.
An icon in the Melbourne design scene, this director has recently established their brand in Byron Bay. With projects now booming down south, their next venture is to focus their attention locally. Continued growth is on the cards for 2024, and to aid in the management of their growing studio, they require a Studio Manager / Marketing Assistant to join the team.
Working side-by-side the Director across operations and marketing, you will get involved in:
- Tracking project milestones, resourcing, and budgets
- Personal assistance to the Director including inbox and diary management
- Social media including scheduling posts, writing captions, and customer service
- Digital marketing including e-newsletters & updating company website
Ideal for a design-inclined personal assistant, administrator, or operations manager, this position will best suit someone who;
- Is naturally inquisitive
- Thrives in creating structure
- Loves and understands the design and creative industries
- Is a clear and professional communicator
- Has experience working in a design, construction, or studio based environments
- Can use the Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign
Right in the center of Byron Bay, you will work a stones-throw from the beach, food, and everything you love about the coast. On top of this, you will have the flexibility to choose your work structure, working 15-20 hours across 3-5 days (depending on how you like to work).
Please note: this is a career Studio Management role, and will not offer experience or exposure in Interior Design.
Reference number: M18639Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.