This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
STUDIO MANAGER / PERSONAL ASSISTANT
- Highly Specialised City Fringe Practice
- Work with talented & creative minds
- Supportive environment & Great Culture
This highly respected, and award winning Architecture firm with a broad and consistent client base, requires an experienced Studio Manager & Personal Assistant.
Working on a diverse array of project typologies, this mid-sized team are seeking a switched on Practice Manager, in a role that will work closely with the Director and Associate level staff.
This role will suit a highly organised and experienced person with fantastic communications skills and past Archicture Practice experience as a Studio Manager.
This role incorporates supporting the Director, developing and implementing across HR and Finance and coordinating new business efforts.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous Office Management/Personal Assistant experience is essential
- Previous experience in the Design and Architecture industry is highly advantageous
- Experience with accounts and invoicing duties
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong ability to work in a team focused environment
- Assisting in new business submissions
- Assisting in marketing and social media
If you are an experience Office Manager / Personal Assistant with a background working within an Architectural firm, apply today!
Reference number: M15858Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.