SUBMISSIONS / COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR
This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Leading Architecture Studio
- InDesign, Photoshop & Office
- Communications Writing
Join a busy CBD Architecture Studio and play a part in winning exciting projects.
This year has started out as a busy one for this highly-reputed Studio. Looking to grow their busy submissions team, they are looking to bring on board a Submissions and Communications Coordinator to work with their Communications Manager and Graphic Designer in the production of competitive submissions packages.
Focusing on writing copy, you will collaborate with the team to publish polished and captivating marketing content.
- Develop communications content and layouts within the submissions team
- Writing copy for submissions, CV, company profiles, and capability statements
- Production of internal communications
- Collating information from various Internal Stakeholders into marketing packages
A talented writer, you will have an understanding of writing for communications with a proven track record of:
- 5+ years of experience in submission or bid writing
- Knowledge and understanding of producing marketing collateral
- Strong Adobe and Microsoft skills
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing/Graphics/PR or similar
This first-rate studio repays the hard work of their employees through providing a balanced and flexible working environment with social incentives.
Reference number: M18081Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.