- Architectural Market Leader
- A+ Working Environment
- Collaborative Marketing Team
Our client is a renowned Architectural practice that works on both international and local projects focusing on design and the love of creating high-quality projects, spanning over decades. Their reputation speaks for themselves with their award-winning profile and outstanding work!
As the marketing department expands, they now seek a skilled submission coordinator to assist the submission process. This role will support a marketing manager, and work with writers and graphic designers.
Our client is looking for someone to assist in the coordination of submission documents and the implementation/execution of overall marketing and business development to the highest standard.
- Assisting in the preparation of proposals across high profile projects and international design competitions
- Coordination across the design team to gather submission materials
- Collate information from Marketing Manager and submissions team
- Around 5 years of submissions experience within the design or construction industry
- Expertise in Adobe CS (InDesign in particular)
- Experience collating and coordinating tender and submission documents
- Inter-personal communication and coordination abilities
- Dedication to creation of creative, detailed materials
This role will see the perfect person working collaboratively alongside the Marketing Team, with the eagerness to learn and grow within a fast-paced environment. By working closely with key members of the team, this position will have the responsibility of both coordinating and producing high quality, competitive submission proposals to a highly prestigious clientele.
Reference number: M17593Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.