This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
Great Team environment
Work towards to project running role
Varied role (not just pumping out drawings all day!!)
Due to the continuing growth that our client is currently experiencing, we are pleased to offer a permanent role for an Architectural Technician with AutoCAD experience.
Our client is small firm of Architects with a studio of 10 dedicated team members and a great working environment. Their office is centrally located, within easy reach of Central station and are working on a number of Residential and Commercial developments. They are a really friendly, down to earth team and are looking to add a likeminded individual to their studio.
You will be working with an experienced team of Architects and support staff in a company that specialises in Commercial and Residential Architecture. You will need to have strong experience in AutoCAD and a minimum of 3-4 years previous, local experience.
Other attributes required are:
- Ability producing accurate drawings in accordance with company standards
- Excellent Technical skills
- Previous Architectural Documentation experience including producing DA, CC and Construction drawings with minimal supervision.
- High Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Work well as part of a team
- Good Organisational skills in a fast paced environment
- Down to earth personality with a good sense of humour and a 'can-do' attitude.
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic team. You will enjoy a collaborative and vibrant culture whilst working on a range of projects types. Also:
- Permanent position
- Competitive Salary depending on skills and experience
- On the job training is provided by senior management
- Convenient Central Location
Bloomfield Tremayne & Partners is dedicated specialist Recruitment Company that has been providing the Architectural, Interior Design and Construction industries with outstanding support for over 30 years in Australia.
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
Reference number: S33765
Bloomfield Tremayne & Partners are a specialised recruitment consultancy that focuses on the Architectural, Interior Design and Construction markets. We strive to ensure that we provide our candidates with an outstanding professional service that focuses on getting you the right job, not just any job!Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.