This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
JUNIOR PROJECT MANAGER
- Great opportunity for mentorship
- Northern Suburbs location
- $60k-$75k + Super
We have a fantastic opportunity for an aspiring Project Manager for a small building company based in Sydney?s Northern suburbs.
You will get to work with a close knit, collaborative team of highly driven individuals on residential projects. They will provide you with all the training you need to become a confident construction manager along with a rewarding salary for your hard work along with bonuses for business development!
In order to be considered for this role, you will have:
- At least 1 years? experience in a similar role.
- Tertiary qualifications in Architecture or Construction management.
- Excellent skill in AutoCAD and ability to produce detailed shop drawings
- Solid appreciation of building methodology
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- Clear and concise communication
- Passion and ambition to drive your career forward!
In this role you will get all-round exposure and the support of a small team helping you to become a competent and successful Project Manager. Salary will range from $60k + Super depending on your experience and suitability for the role.
If this is the opportunity you have been waiting for then please apply today!
Reference number: S33673Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.