This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
RETAIL DESIGN MANAGER
- Retail Design Management
- North Shore Location
- Leading Retail Brand
We are excited to announce a brand new role for an in-house Design Manager for a leading retail firm. Our client is looking for someone that can deliver high quality Retail interiors that are in line with the company's Brand identity.
The right candidate will deliver a retail concept that provides new and existing clients with a world class retail experience that brings to life all elements of the brand proposition.
Key skills required:
- Degree qualified with a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
- Have exceptional co-ordination and organisational skills
- Be able to co-ordinate multiple projects at once
- Have strong project management skills
- Will have previous retail design management experience
- Have a strong passion for retail design and trends within retail.
If you are looking for a real challenge and want to work with a leading retail firm and within a fun and energetic team, then this could be for you!
Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.