This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
TECHNICAL BIM CONSULTANT
- Unique Company, Technical BIM Consultancy
- Step Away from Documentation, Focus on the Model
- Consult on the ground in one of Melbourne's Top Players
If BIM is your passion, and you see your career moving away from the traditional Architecture space, we have the perfect technical role for you!
Our Client is innovating the way the Architectural BIM environment operates. Taking charge of the technical BIM side of the modern day Architectural process, they are letting Architects be Architects, and leaving the model to the experts.
As a Sydney based company, they have just secured a contract within the offices of one of Melbourne's major players, and now have an opening for an Architectural Technician who's focus lies heavily in the Revit BIM world.
Offering technical, and model support to the Client, the role will be the key contact and face of the Company on site in Melbourne, duties will include:
- Technical support and troubleshooting
- Assisting in the creation and development of corporate BIM standards
- Auditing project BIM models
- Assisting in modelling complex features in Revit
- Assisting with staff resourcing of BIM projects
- Creation and development of templates, families and BIM content, naming conventions, coding systems, annotation, scheduling, and tagging standards
- Enforcement of corporate BIM standards
- Providing fundamental and intermediate Revit Architecture training to staff
- Researching future BIM development areas, including sustainable design, planning, 3D visualisation and rendering, and specification management
- Setup of new projects with Project Managers
We see this role suiting a highly competent BIM Technician who is seeking a focused career within the BIM realm. Working closely with the interstate head office, your role will be aimed toward the delivery of highly resolved BIM models and offering advisory services on the ground in Melbourne.
If you're wanting to step away from documentation and focus on the technical BIM side of projects, apply today!
Reference number: M15610
Bloomfield Tremayne & Partners is a dedicated specialist Recruitment Company that has been providing the Architectural, Interior Design and Construction industries with outstanding support for over 30 years in Australia.Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.