This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION MANAGER
- Move away from drafting, but stay in the indsutry
- Head up technical sales and specifications for niche products
- Grow your network within the A&D Industry
Are you passionate about the Design industry, but sick of being stuck behind a screen?
A market leader in their field, this tier-1 supplier has developed specialty roofing products across a broad range of high-end commercial projects. Their excellence lies not only in the product, but their expert knowledge in its application.
With 2021 set to be a busy year, they are on the look out for a Technical Specification Manager to develop and nurture new and existing Clients throughout the specification process. Liaising directly with A&D Clients you will:
- Pitch and present face-to-face, and via phone or email
- Recommend fit-for-use products based on technical knowledge
- Travel locally and interstate (Though WFH)
- Build leads and relationships based on industry networks
- Assist Consulting teams (Architecture + Engineers) in technical detailing of products
This WFH role will require a self-starting, go-getter with flawless communication skills. You will be from a technical background and offer:
- Design or drafting experience
- Strong familiarity with design jargon, and ability to converse at a technical level
- Solutions driven technical knowledge
This ideal role would suit someone who is sick and tired of being stuck behind a screen drawing lines... If you're wanting to get out of the office, and make some serious cash, get around this one!
On offer is a fantastic WFH, though highly-mobile role which will see you rub shoulders with exciting design names... and did we mention a company car?
Reference number: M17639Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.